- These Brownie Bites. I cannot wait to make them!
- The craftiness of this bridal shower.
- Her dress (via Luckymag.com) .... I love the color!

- Arugula salad....MMMM. It looks delicious.
P.s. I have had a pretty good few days off, so far! I saw quite a few of my greatest friends! I went down to beautiful Crystal Cove...and the weather was PERFECT. We went to see Donavon Frankreiter... who was just fantastic live. I went to lunch at Angelo's, a delicious little Italian place by my house, with Sammy & Elle today. They are two of my favorite girls to hang out with. It's just so easy with them... and quite a few of my favorite Sabbath memories are with them. I also had coffee with my friend Suzi, and it was wonderful to catch up with her! I am looking forward to breakfast made by my mom tomorrow.... she makes the BEST omelette's!
No comments:
Post a Comment